The submitted paper (in English or Bulgarian) should be prepared in MS Word in camera-ready form not exceeding 4 (four) pages, A4 (210x297 mm), two columns format, Times New Roman font, the page setup with 2 cm margins except the first page top margin: 4 cm.
Heading section: left aligned with 1.5 cm left indent.
Title: 12 pt font size, uppercase, bold.
Authors’ names: with initials and family names only, 10 pt font size, bold. Blank line.
Authors’ affiliations, postal and e-mail addresses:
10 pt font size, italic.
2 blank lines.
Abstract in English: 50-100 words, 8 pt font size.
Key Words: up to 6, in English, 8 pt font size.
Main body: beginning right after the heading section, in 2 columns distanced from one another by 1 cm, 9 pt font size. Paragraphs: no indent, separated from one another with 1 blank line. Section titles: centered to column and uppercase. Subsection titles: followed by text on the same line, italic.
References: enlisted at the end of paper, with citations as appropriate.
Sample-style file is available at www.sai.bg
- Information technologies
- Computer and communication systems and technologies
- Software systems and technologies
- Distributed parallel and grid computing and systems
- Internet technologies
- Control theory
- Automation systems
- Monitoring and control of complex systems
- Process control
- Control instrumentation and measurement
- Artificial intelligence and intelligent systems
- Bioautomatics, bioinformatics and biotechnologies
- Robotics and mechatronics
- Electrical drive and control systems
- Information society
Participants: 120 Euro
Accompanying persons: 30 Euro
Proceeding book: 25 Euro
* To the SAI bank account
IBAN: BG63 BPBI 7942 1444 117201
Eurobank Bulgaria AD, Sofia Branch
137 Rakovski St.
1000 Sofia, Bulgaria
For John Atanasoff Society of Automatics and Informatics
The Bank Transfer Statement must contain the paticipant’s name and the title of the Conference.
* In cash at the SAI office
Paper submission: 31/05/2015
Notification of acceptance: 28/06/2015
Presentation of papers in final form and registration fee payment 12/07/2015
Final program: 25/09/2015
- PLENARY SESSION
- INVITED SYMPOSIA AND WORKSHOPS
- SCIENTIFIC SESSIONS
- YOUNG RESEARCHERS’ SCHOOL
- COMPANIES’ PRESENTATIONS AND EXHIBITIONS